SEND IN YOUR FREE PAPERS AND POSTERS ON
Topics: Infertility, Ovulation Induction, Assisted Reproduction, Embryology, Andrology, Reproductive Surgery, Reproductive Genetics, Safety and Quality Management in ART Lab, Fertility Preservation
- Last date for submission: 15th August 2022
- Abstract to be submitted on the below link
- Acceptance will be informed by 20th August 2022
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER AND POSTER PRESENTATION
The presentation will be for 8 minutes followed by 2 minutes of discussion
- One person can present only one paper
- Registration for the conference is mandatory
- The work submitted must not have been presented at any previous conclave/ conference/seminar or published in any journal.
- If similar abstracts are submitted more than once, the first will be accepted for review.
- Abstract Format:
Title: Less than 20 words. Arial Font size 12, ALL CAP
Body: Maximum of 250 words (excluding title) of plain text without diagrams, charts, footnotes or references,
structured as follows:
Introduction, Aims & Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Oral presentations should be by Microsoft PowerPoint slides or similar software.
Guidelines for formatting and making the E-POSTER:
- Presenting Author MUST be a registered delegate of the conference
- Each delegate will be allowed to present one poster
- Save your poster to USB key (thumb) drive and bring it with you on the day of your presentation
- All posters at the Conference will be displayed in an Electronic Poster Display Room
- Set the page size to 36.5"W and 20.5"H. Use a minimum font size of 32 points. Don't overcrowd the slide
- The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42"(Diagonal) LCD screen
- File format should be Powerpoint (.PPT)
- Total size of the presentation should not exceed 10 MB.
- Maximum number of slides per E-poster: 2 (Two)
- All slides should be in landscape format
- Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static PPT format only
- Please also carry a soft copy with you in case of any technical hitches
- Please note the time span – Presentation time: 8 mins. Discussion time: 2 mins.